2010/01/06

Good Dragon Tattoo

They were beast with little intellect, just savages who would devour whole villages and terrorize the inhabitants. The hero would then have to charge into the dragon’s lair and defeat the beast with a swing of his sword. This is often in opposition to the Eastern concept of the dragon, who was seen as a powerful benefactor of mankind. In Japan and China these dragons were often helpful to mankind and in possession of great knowledge. No matter what your concept is when you decide on your dragon tattoo you can be assured of one thing. These magical creatures are the pure representation of power, regardless of whether you thinks it’s a symbol of the constructive or destructive.


Good Tattoo Dragon


I came home the other night early from work and walked in on my step daughter getting a tattoo dragon put on her leg by a girlfriend of hers. I thought both their eyes were going to pop out of their heads, but I told them to just keep doing what they were doing. They both sighed with relief and Juanita started up her tattoo tool with it buzzing loudly. I walked up to see how the tattoo dragon was turning out and I do have to say it was pretty artistic to say the least.



The Owner Of Dragon Tattoo is Oejiexs

Juanita had really gotten better since I had last seen her work over a year ago on another one of their friends.

Her first couple of tries at giving tattoos didn’t really turn out that good, but this tattoo dragon really looks like it will be a sweet piece of skin art. I asked Samantha if she thought the tattoo dragon would get her more guys and she just started laughing and saying she didn’t need no stinking tattoo dragon to get guys to fall for her. Oh yeah, I said as I watched her wince as the tattoo was taking shape. I told Juanita to make sure she cleaned that needle really, really good when she was done.



Tattoo Dragon

This is one very serious tattoo dragon on this guys back. A large green, fire breathing dragon, which you can assume because of the black smoke coming out of his nose. This wild looking dragon even has a depiction of the moon in its center. And it’s one of those moons that shows both the full moon and new moon at the same time. I am not sure at all of the meaning for a dragon and the moon together but I am sure there is some powerful significance. What ever it is sure has me curious I must admit.


The Owner Of Dragon Tattoo is Oejiexs


I really like this dragon. It’s big and impressive and everything about it really stands out as a very good piece of artwork that was extremely well executed and beautifully colored. You don’t often see tattoo artwork done as smoothly as this. As far as the meaning I am going to guess that because the moon stands for life and renewal of life and the never ending cycle of life, then so must the dragon. Though typically the dragon would be drawn in some type circle for that to be true. On the other hand, it looks great so it really doesn’t matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | 4tiarynoel