2010/01/06

Dragon Tattoo design

Dragon Tattoo designdragon tattoo
This type of tattoo always makes me think of wizards and demons, and maybe just a little bit of Harry Potter. I am a fanatic when it comes to a dragon tattoo, I love them completely, every last one of them. I think dragons are the real beauty and the beast, just watch some of the movies that are out now days about dragons, they were not all bad. A lot of dragons are good in cultures, the movies have portrayed them as monsters and not as protectors of mankind. Remember there is a difference between dragons and serpents, a very big difference. I have this one dragon tattoo on my leg that really kicks, it has tons of red and orange colors blended into it, to make a fantastic dragon tattoo. I first started falling in love with dragons when I was just a small kid, going to the movies seeing all the Godzilla and Mothra movies. You can’t help falling head over heels for some of the best tattoos on the planet. I have one small dragon tattoo on the top of my right foot, it is a red dragon flapping it’s wings while it blows fire from it’s nostrils all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | 4tiarynoel